School Field Trip Request Form
Please complete and submit the following form. A Garden staff member will check the availability of your request and contact you to confirm the booking details or suggest alternative plans in the event that we cannot accommodate your preferred date. Tour requests should be submitted with at least 2 weeks notice, and are subject to the availability of guides. Short notice bookings may be possible if guides are available.
If you submit a form and do not receive confirmation within 1 week please contact: UBC Botanical Garden Programs firstname.lastname@example.org 604.827.0670
- Guided school field trips can be booked between 10 am – 3 pm on Tuesday and Thursdays. Please factor approximately 15 to 20 minutes at the beginning and end of your tour to leave time for washroom breaks, group organization, admission, and time to and from the garden entrance.
- Minimum of 10 students required for guided tours.
- One free adult (teacher or chaperone) per 8 students is required. Chaperones support the whole group and ensure that children are respectfully enjoying the Garden.
- Transportation and parking are not included.
- All prices are subject to GST.
- No passes or coupons or discounts are available for school bookings.
- Educational programs are subject to change. UBC Botanical Garden reserves the right to cancel, chance or reschedule at booking due to unforeseen circumstances such as staffing issues or weather.