UBC Botanical Garden Forums  

» UBC Botanical Garden

Go Back   UBC Botanical Garden Forums > Archives (no new threads) > Fruit and Vegetable Gardening

Post New ThreadReply

Old September 27th, 2006, 04:48 AM
Registered (1-2 posts)

Re: Kiwi problems

Hello

I have three kiwi trees since eight years ago, and they are growing very well, one male tree in the middle and two female both sides 8' separation.

So far until now these trees never produce fruits, the male give flowers but the female never show flowers.

Please if any one has any idea how to make the female give flowers, or how to make them produce fruits, I think eight years are old enough to give fruits.

Thanks
Old September 27th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Registered Plus (3-99 posts)

Re: Kiwi problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity6923 View Post
Hello

I have three kiwi trees since eight years ago, and they are growing very well, one male tree in the middle and two female both sides 8' separation.

So far until now these trees never produce fruits, the male give flowers but the female never show flowers.

Please if any one has any idea how to make the female give flowers, or how to make them produce fruits, I think eight years are old enough to give fruits.

Thanks
You say "tree"??? Kiwi's grow on a vine like grapes. If they are trees then they aren't kiwi's.
Post New ThreadReply