2007 Perennial plant sale plant lists?

Discussion in 'Talk about UBC Botanical Garden' started by hummymummy, May 1, 2007.

1. hummymummy

hummymummy Member

Will an online preview of the perennial plant list be available once again prior to the sale?

2. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

In conversations I had with the FOGs, yes. I think things are a bit delayed this year as many people spent a lot of time on the plant auction, and are just now recovering to turn their attention to the Perennial Plant Sale.

3. Michael F

Michael F Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator 10 Years

Just a query . . . .

Is the Perennial Plant Sale a plant sale that is perennial (happens every year), or a sale of perennial plants? Or both?

4. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

It is, in fact, both.

5. Michael F

Michael F Paragon of Plants Forums Moderator 10 Years

A good pun, then! Hope it goes well. Bit too far away for me to go to, though.

6. KarinL

KarinL Well-Known Member 10 Years

A shame. Mind you, I'm closer and might not make it either. But if you ever do make it to this side of the pond, that would be a good excuse for a forum get-together!

7. bcgift52

bcgift52 Active Member

That's an idea - I tried to meet, or at least put faces to names at the UBC Plant Auction.

8. Daniel Mosquin

While taking photos of some of the plant sale plants for BPotD yesterday, I talked with the FOG in charge of the list. Apparently, the list had just been finalized for print the day before (not saying there won't be any last minute additions or deletions, though...).

So, without further ado, I've put the lists up here: 2007 Perennial Plant Sale Plant Lists.