lemon tree leaves ????

Discussion in 'Citrus' started by helen1942, Oct 14, 2006.

1. helen1942

helen1942 Member

I am living in eilat israel - and i am having a problem with my garden i have a lemon tree, a pomello tree a papiya tree a mango tree - the lemon and pomello tree leaves seem to be fading like half yellow and half light green and i am sure that something is missing in the soil or whatever - i have automatic sprinklers - in the summer we give
    water for abt 20 mins morn and 20 mins evening - is that ok? but all along the
    papiya tree leaves keep on getting brown too and each time a little papiya fruit grows
    it falls down -- I do not have enough experience and what exactly i need to know
    abt having a nice green garden --my son used to look after the garden but he
    has travelled abroad -- Yes eilat is in a desert - but there are many who have nice
    green gardens - please help me as to what i need - is it true some people say that
    in the summer one does not need to put the compost ? when and after how long can i use the 20/20 (Ithink its the iron) - I will greatly appreciate if you will help me and
    tell me what exactly i need for a green garden and how long should i redo it - thankyou very much --