See peeks of my Lotus seedling growing indoors, in water......

Discussion in 'Annuals, Biennials, Perennials, Ferns and Bulbs' started by The Hollyberry Lady, Dec 4, 2008.

1. lizardluvslotus

lizardluvslotus Member

Hollyberrylady the leaf looks nice and healthy. I guess I'll have to wait and see how mine does!

Thanks for all the answers and advice. I'll be sure to check back in here if i have more questions.

2. The Hollyberry Lady

The Hollyberry Lady New Member

I am sorry to disappoint that I don't have a lotus in excellent condition to show - after all of my advice, you'd think I would! I do however think I have figured out how to care for this plant, and know that the only reason mine has started to go downhill is because I have not been able to provide it with enough sunlight. It would be thriving otherwise - I know it.

Good luck with yours, and yes please feel free to ask any questions you might have in the future...

: )

3. tugo

tugo Active Member

Dear HbL,
    Now my baby lotus seems to get oriented to the outdoor pond conditions. The every first healthy leave, proudly carrying a natural pearl:)) Isn't it cute?
    Babylotus.jpg

4. lizardluvslotus

lizardluvslotus Member

looks great :D

5. The Hollyberry Lady

The Hollyberry Lady New Member

Oh Tugo, it looks just super! You are well on your way now, my friend. So glad it is working out for you. Thanks for the great shot.

Do not worry, if you cannot reach me by pm - it is only temporary, and I will be in contact soon...

: )