tiny bugs that bite in my grass

Discussion in 'Plants: Identification' started by new at this, Apr 17, 2010.

1. new at this

new at this Member

Hello i am just wondering if some one could help me here with these tiny bugs i went out side and though my grass to get my dogs. And the next thing i no is i am getting bit by these tiny little bugs i went to wipe them off but they jumped off befoe i had a chance to wipe them off. I should also say it is against the law here were to put any poison on the lawns here so any one have any answers to what these bugs are? and what i can do about this problem? if so i sure would like to here from you PLEASE thank you new at this .

2. growing4it

growing4it Active Member 10 Years

The first step is to identify the bug. Determine if the bug simply yucky, annoying or more serious. It may not be necessary to kill them. Maybe the bugs were just passing through?

3. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

4. togata57

togata57 Generous Contributor 10 Years

Fleas?
    Capture one or more of the critters and (as growing4it said) get it identified.

5. new at this

new at this Member

I would like to say thank you to every one who helped out with my trouble THANK YUO ALL once again new at this