Similar resource in northeast ???

Discussion in 'HortForum' started by chpielme, Mar 22, 2007.

1. chpielme

chpielme Member

Hello to all of you plant people,

Do any of you know whether there is a similar resource such as this one in the northeast? I am in Massachusetts.

Thanks very much.

chpielme

2. Daniel Mosquin

Daniel Mosquin Paragon of Plants UBC Botanical Garden Forums Administrator Forums Moderator 10 Years

We provide a list of other forums if you're not finding what you need here. That being said, the intent of these forums is to be global in nature.

3. kia796

kia796 Active Member

chpielme, you won't need a northeast source when you see that some of the frequent and experienced people at this forum are from the United Kingdom, Italy, France, India, and I believe even one from Bulgaria? Plus a lot of Canadians who live in the northeast with similar plants and growing conditions to yours.

Here you'll often see questions originating in the U.S.; people who've come to rely on these forums for speedy and concise replies from the experts. I know I do.

Stick around...these folks will grow on you!

4. Ron B

Ron B Paragon of Plants 10 Years

But not like a wart, hopefully.

5. chpielme

chpielme Member

Thank you all. I am finding the site a bit difficult to manage but with experience, I know I will love it. I am passing the web address along to another Zone 5 MA friend.

chpielme