UBC Botanical Garden Forums  

» UBC Botanical Garden

Go Back   UBC Botanical Garden Forums > Plants: In the News

Plants: In the News Media stories about plants and closely-related topics.

Post New ThreadReply

Old May 5th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Contributor (100-499 posts)

Smarty Plants: Uncovering the Secret World of Plant Behaviour

Has anyone up there in Canada seen this documentary narriated by David Suzuki host of "The Nature of Things" ?

It's only allowed in Canada from this link below and at best I can only find a few 3 or five minute trailers. Well to all Canadians - Enjoy!

Smarty Plants: Uncovering the Secret World of Plant Behaviour

This link below is a trailer from none other than UBC and their own Prof Suzanne Simard:

http://terreweb.ubc.ca/2012/03/09/sm...ant-behaviour/

Well, everybody else enjoy it. If someone knows of another way to view this let me know. I'd love to see it.

--
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Contributor (100-499 posts)

Re: Smarty Plants: Uncovering the Secret World of Plant Behaviour

Okay I understand this is probably not very interesting to many here. It certainly wasn't when Junglehunter posted it's release in March 2012. Nobody commented there either.

However, does anyone know of a good internet IP proxy for Canada that would allow me to watch it from Sweden ?

Thanks
Post New ThreadReply