UBC Botanical Garden Forums  

» UBC Botanical Garden

Go Back   UBC Botanical Garden Forums > Maples

Maples Acer - Growing, Propagation, Identification, Appreciation and more!

Post New ThreadReply

Old April 11th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Contributor (100-499 posts)

Good ipad/iphone app for maple management

as a tech geek I have been searching for a good gardening app to help keep track of and make notes of maples and other plants in the garden. I couldn't find a good garden specific one, but have been very happy with evernote (www.evernote.com). I have included a few screen shots. As you can see you can take pictures, jot down notes such as date planted, source, etc. You can even easily take a few audio memos if you are not in a mood to write things down or your hands are grubby. this backs up/syncs to your account which you can then access at any computer. Hopefully this doesn't come off as spam or an ad b/c the version that I am using is free and non ad-supported (and I am not affiliated with company).
edit: Sorry, I looked it up and apparently the free version does have some ads. they are clearly not very intrusive for me because I never noticed them before.
Attached Thumbnails (click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.PNG
Views:	43
Size:	835.9 KB
ID:	99977   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.png
Views:	53
Size:	779.9 KB
ID:	99978  
Post New ThreadReply